CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

supplying a gift closet on the cheap







We have a new kohls opening tomorrow and as usual they are having lots of sales. I received a card in the mail stating I can get 10 dollars off anything and there is no dollar limit. It got me to thinking that I need to start a gift closet.
The other day my mom got coupons in the paper that had 5.00 off of monopoly games and target had them on sale for 7, so that makes that game o I can go in there find something for ten dollars and stash it away for a bday or christmas and that is one less thing I have to buy later on. I want to try to pick up stuff on clearance and stuff from dollar stores.

for more works for me wednesday tips visit www.wearethatfamily.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've started doing this, too. March is early for starting to buy gifts, but I've already got a good start on Christmas for my kids, saving a ton of money!

Meghan said...

How do you get those good coupons? I never get coupons in the mail.