CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello

Hi all, I am not new to blogging, but facebook was hacked and gmail wouldn't give me my account back so I am having to start all over new! So if you were following me on www.havingmycakeandeatingittoo.blogspot.com this is where I am now! First let me warn you all with gmail's system. If you have your email through gmail, be careful. If you are everhacked you will have to answer some of the most detailed questions in my life. If you can't answer most of them you are not getting your email back. One of the questions that was asked was what date did you sign up for gmail. This was over 5 years ago when you had to have an invite. I don't know about you, but I do not write all that info down. I am going to be back with a post about my family and learning how to save money on groceries!

0 comments: