CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Frugal Friday! saving money on gifts





This saturday I have a birthday party for an 8 year old! I don't want anything expensive so what I am doing, my mom picked up these cute little purses for 1.99 then I am going to go to the dollar tree and pick up a couple of little things to go in it. It will be a nice little gift and it will be around 5 dollars!


Also check out stores like marshalls and tj maxx's they have some really nice stuff for cheap. I am a foodie and I like all kinds of stuff to cook with. They have all sorts of gourmet food , sauces and seasonings for next to nothing and you could create your own basket with that!


Gifts don't have to cost a thing, you can make homemade gifts. If you are a sewer, you can make a purse or quilt. If you are a baker you can make their favorite baked goods! Most importantly it is the thought and love that is behind it that counts! What are some of your gift Ideas, especially for teenager? for more frugal friday please visit www.lifeasmom.com

1 comments:

itwasyoublog said...

I heard TJ Maxx carries some good stuff! Unfortunately, ours is a bit too far!